• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Woods/Enduro Racing Teams??

Reaction score
One of the coolest aspects of road racing was the fun and support of racing for a team.

For those that are involved in woods, enduro, or aggressive trail racing around TX (TORCS, TORO, TSCEC...etc), are there any clubs that host team racing for the season as opposed to individual racing?

I'm interested in potentially putting together a team next year, possibly a 6D Helmets amateur team (that's just a thought at this point), but not sure if any organizations host team events?

Obviously a few of us can get together and wear the same decals and call ourselves a "team" and actually compete individually, but that's not what I'm aiming for...ideally, I'd like to be competing with a team where each member rides for a leg of the event and helps contribute to the overall success. They do this in some of the BAJA races, but what about in TX?

Thanks!

TORCS has a once a year team event, was held last weekend. Several of the other series do the same. For much better offroad info, go to the Texas Offroad Network(TON). Google is your friend. And better offroad info is in the offroad riders forums here.

I had heard about that event. Was looking for a season long team race.

I do checkout TON from time-to-time. I'll be sure to keep an eye there too.

Thx!

Not familiar with anything like you're asking for! In the old days STORM did this mixed in with the regular season, was pretty neat.

Some of the GP circuits to that. Why not approach the circuit you want to race. I don't think it would apply well to enduro. I could see it more so in the cross country aspect. It would be a fun class to run, but might be sticky as they may not want to see other classes drop for the sake of a team one.

Some of the GP circuits to that. Why not approach the circuit you want to race. I don't think it would apply well to enduro. I could see it more so in the cross country aspect. It would be a fun class to run, but might be sticky as they may not want to see other classes drop for the sake of a team one.

This. TON will provide the most groups to contact. TORN, TORO, TCCRA, TORCS, etc.

In the STORM days, it wasn't a separate class. You just picked your 3 man team and scores counted in regular class and for your team. No big deal except scoring another class after race by hand. Ask TORCS , they might. I'm sure there's interest.

Back