• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Careful Out There....

Reaction score
....or you might run into this guy. :eek2: We've come across some weirdos in the Bastrop woods and a few crazy folks on 4wheelers in East Texas, even some angry hunters at the Sam but this takes the cake.

Translated text NSFW!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S7-5y5Lxag"]If you were in the woods and came across this guy what would you do? - YouTube[/ame]

Back in the late '80s when Boykin Springs (Angelina National Forest) was open to riding, a friend and I passed a guy with about 6 - 7 kids running around. When we came back by, he was standing in the middle of the trail pointing a rifle at us. As we stopped, he was complaining that we were screwing up his teaching his kids to deer hunt (same kids that were running around hollering and yelling). I told him he needed to lower his gun as he was committing a felony. I believe he may have thought I was a police officer at that point because he calmed down and apologized. Needless to say, that was the last time we rode during deer season.

Was riding in Cloudcroft over Labor Day this past year. It was infested with UTVs trying to ride legal quad trail which is supposed to be 50 inches or less vehicle width.

We were going down Lucas Canyon back towards my place when we ran into at least half a dozen Razr UTV's. We stopped and I mentioned to them they were not on a legal trail. One of the guys rushed me and took a swing at me. I was with my oldest son (22 yrs) and we were way outnumbered, but I stepped off my bike to talk to the guy and once he saw I was a head taller and 75 pounds heavier he backed off quick.

I did not push the issue as I figure several of the UTV operators were probably armed and with my son there the best thing to do was just leave, which we did.

Me thinks it was all setup.... I heard laughing during the 'fight' scene

Is this it?
Source:
[ame="http://youtu.be/6qMTMBY8Eoc"]Angry forest Guardian - linka śmierci Enduro Krzeszowice - YouTube[/ame]

I think the biker could have avoided it in the first place. Looks kinda fishy to me. ????

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Looks like a good way to meet your maker. It would be pretty easy to explain why the guy with the axe had 7 hydro shocks in him if the body was ever found at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found the best way to deal with people where they aren't supposed to be, such as UTVs on a <50 trail, is to start the conversation with, "Yall be sure and watch out for doze pahk ranga fools. Day been given tickets to UTVs on dis trail. Day uzly be waitin' winz you get back to da truck. Good luck, fellas." Guess what they'll be thinking of the rest of their ride.

Back