• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Kissed a Tree, and I Did Not Like It...

I can see it when I click on it. hmmmm:scratch:

You should hit a number of smaller treas before hitting the larger one. It makes the final impact easier on you and the bike. Clearly your riding area does not have enough undergrowth. Come on out to Bastrop and I'll show you what I mean.

That was on my 200, not the 625...I stayed home today to recupe...:zen:

That is weird it won't let me play it. Says "video can't be played because the file is corrupt" odd.

I think you may be getting a little forward with the foliage.

Tree hugging is considered socially acceptable.

But kissing, well, have you considered that might be why you got slapped?

...Come on out to Bastrop and I'll show you what I mean.

Yup he's famous for trees at Bastrop, even has one named after him "Meriden's Maple".

For SHNF see Donnie. He's the king of the trees there. Lol

_

You should hit a number of smaller treas before hitting the larger one. It makes the final impact easier on you and the bike. Clearly your riding area does not have enough undergrowth. Come on out to Bastrop and I'll show you what I mean.

Say When...

Yup he's famous for trees at Bastrop, even has one named after him "Meriden's Maple".

For SHNF see Donnie. He's the king of the trees there. Lol

_

Donnie and I HAVE been talkin....:trust:

I think you may be getting a little forward with the foliage.

Tree hugging is considered socially acceptable.

But kissing, well, have you considered that might be why you got slapped?

I figured it was because of the bark I removed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those darn trees are always moving into riders pathway. Sometimes they conspire with vines too.:trust:

THAT is why I am a SLOW trail rider... The fear of losing control and smacking a tree like that just looms too large in my mind when I am riding. You didn't even have time to react and avoid. Trees like that one don't give much when you hit them... :doh:

No good can come from video recording a ride.

It Inclines a rider to be more aggressive in order to create a more impressive video to share.

To the woodpile with them I say! This sport is clearly too dangerous for you. I will remove the problem for you by taking your bike, to protect you.
~Obama

X2 practice makes perfect!
I pinned myself between the xrl and an oak the other day

Winterizing is wearing a jacket!
"It's Always Riding Season!"

Bike was still upright and still within sight of the trail, you will have to
ride much faster than that to crash with any real impressive carnage

I speak from experience, your riding buds are real impressed the further
you can pitch yourself from the trail, it also give them less chance to use
you for traction as they roost on by

You noticed that did ya.....I was busy counting stars there for a moment or two... I counted 12 or 13 before I got my focus back...

You noticed that did ya.....I was busy counting stars there for a moment or two... I counted 12 or 13 before I got my focus back...

The breath of air that was forced out sort of gave it away! That left a mark that well go away in a week or so!:drool:the drooling should stop about then too!

Back