• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers Request -- Death in Family

leekellerking

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
King
Please pray for my wife (Wendy) and her family. Her mother died yesterday in a hospital in Michigan, from unsuspected cancer. Apparently, she had undiagnosed lung cancer which spread to her spine. She woke up yesterday and couldn't walk, so Wendy's sister took her to the hospital and she died there.

Also, prayers for safe travel would be appreciated. I am still working in Texas with Wendy and the boys in Arizona. Saturday, we will be flying separately to Chicago to drive to her Baroda, Michigan.

God bless,

Lee

leekellerking said:
Please pray for my wife (Wendy) and her family. Her mother died yesterday in a hospital in Michigan, from unsuspected cancer. Apparently, she had undiagnosed lung cancer which spread to her spine. She woke up yesterday and couldn't walk, so Wendy's sister took her to the hospital and she died there.

Also, prayers for safe travel would be appreciated. I am still working in Texas with Wendy and the boys in Arizona. Saturday, we will be flying separately to Chicago to drive to her Baroda, Michigan.

God bless,

Lee

Sorry to hear about this. I have prayed for you all.

:( Oh wow, so sudden. Sorry to hear about your family's terribly loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thoughts and prayers from the Donnelly family.

Thank you, everyone.

I was able to get all the reservations made yesterday and we will be flying to Chicago today (me from Houston, my wife and two younger sons from Phoenix). Then we will drive to Michigan.

The funeral is on Wednesday and I'll be flying back to Houston on Thursday.

Thank God I left that job in Corpus Christi to come back to work for my friend in Sugar Land. He has been very supportive.

God bless,

Lee

Thoughts and prayers from the Margos bunch here in Tyler.....God bless

Man that is a terrible thing to hear. Prayers will be said. Best wishes to you, your wife and and the family!

Update:

The service is grave side at 10:00 this morning (Eastern time). The preacher is going to say a few words, I'm going to sing a song ("Table of Grace" by Philips, Craig and Dean) and we are going to go to the American Legion for a luncheon by the Ladies' Auxilliary (Carol was very active in the auxilliary after Wendy's dad died 6 years ago).

Then this afternoon I'm being driven to Michigan City to catch a shuttle to Chicago Midway Airport. Wendy and boys will fly back to Arizona on Saturday.

We really appreciate all of your prayers.

God bless,

Lee

Back