• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Calling all TW lovers

Is this thing for real? Has anyone ever heard of KTM making such an animal? Man would I ever like to take it for a spin. This is the TW on steroids I have always wanted someone to produce. What a pity this bike is way up in New York state. I would pay just to have a test ride.
Thanks for posting this.

Just about went into cardiac arrest looking at that. CC and I both have TW's and this has to be the ultimate. I could blow Gravel Guy's KLR AND Guzzi into the weeds with this thing.

The custom triple clamps look like they are machined from solid billet. Extensive work on the swingarm too.

It is weird but you have to admit it is a very clean build. I could see spending an afternoon at the Monahans Sand Dunes on it.

Last edited:
I just wet myself seeing that thing!!!!! So WoW, So FATCAT, So Orange CRUSH!!!!!

It sure seems obvious to me that if more of these were made...they would definitely sell! Once they began to show up at riding areas and redefine what a capable off road bike should be able to do, many more would soon be sold.:trust: So this bike is a one off custom from 11 years ago? Wouldn't that imply that there is no patent protection, and anyone is free to mass reproduce & sell as many as they would care to? I would be very willing to become a team partner on that endeavor. :rider:

:brainsnap

Words... none... (going to hug Q now)

Back