• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JMc

Reaction score
:mrgreen: Hello to all from Schulenburg, TX; Just joined the site.

JMc
1995 BMW R1100RSLA

Howdy,

:tab Welcome to the site. How did you find us? There are quite a few members down in your neck of the woods. What's your story? Everybody has a story ;-)

Adios,

Welcome aboard!!!!

Great bunch of people here JMc. Scott puts alot of time and effort in this website. Enjoy and join in.

Do you ride your bike to work? HS Principal I see. Your students do not know how cool their principal is. One of my friend's father has a place up there. He rode up there this weekend. Maybe next time he goes we can meet up with you.

Welcome to the site. Great place to BS about motorcycle and riding. Great bunch of people to BS with.

So, know any Blaschkes out there in Schulenberg? I am probably related to them if you do.

Thanks for the replies...I somehow found this site by browsing another site. I am excited to get to know who and where people ride. Have connections to the panhandle as well. My dad and his spouse (aka: James and Neila) ride matching RT's. I do know some Blaschkes and have a couple of them on my campus. I do ride the bike to school in the spring and summer. Any help on posting a picture would be nice. I would like to get the old RSL out there for all to see. Until then, Ride Safe...JMc

Wow

That's a good coincidence ...Neila was in my MSF class a few years back. I get to see them at a lot of Ride Eat Rides we have up here.

Thanks for the help, you would think I could read the first post which explained my question from the start. By the way, I called my dad and let him know about the site. I have added a link in my signature which contains some pics of my RSL as well as my dad at an obvious high rate of speed across the NM plains. Of couse ultimate wisdom tells us not to take a digital pic at 80+ mph but that's why we wear all that armor... :mrgreen:

Back