• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gravity

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Recently in Arkansas... (yes, that's a rider about halfway down)

Lock up the rear, grab all the front you can getaway with and just slide. Much carnage along the way down. This thing was a hoot!

DSCN09671.jpg

Reminds me of some of the power line easements we rode up north as a kid. Some were so steep and brakes sucked back then so the sure way down was to kill it, leave it in first and run along beside as gravity did the rest. Sometimes, even that would end in a wad-up.

Reminds me of some of the power line easements we rode up north as a kid. Some were so steep and brakes sucked back then so the sure way down was to kill it, leave it in first and run along beside as gravity did the rest. Sometimes, even that would end in a wad-up.

:lol2::eek2:

Lock up the rear, grab all the front you can getaway with and just slide. Much carnage along the way down. This thing was a hoot!

So when you got to the bottom did you turn around, go up the hill and then back down again?

_

Best guess is this will be the new road into Combs. The old trail now has a gate and sign about a mile from town. We hit this hill while beating around the gate. Whoever the first guy was driving a shredder over that cliff had to have been wearing a parachute. :eek2:

This was a one-way trip. I moved up to the edge and decided that closing my eyes and screaming all the way down was surely the best approach. :giveup:

Back