• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirtiness anyone?

Loyd

Reaction score
The wrist is healing up enough to think about spending to cooler parts of the day out Muenster way...or perhaps roadtrip to Waco. This coming sunday<7-1> or next weekend look good to me.

ANy other su...takers?

Doing Crooked Creek tomorrow and Monday with a couple noobie friends. The other Lloyd and crew are gonna be there as well on Sunday.

Sorry Loweed, didn't check the board since I posted that until today. We had a great time out there. Amber even showed up, haven't seen her in a long time.

How about this coming Sunday? Wanna try and bury your head in the quicksand? AGAIN?

Bueller?

Can't, both bikes are down. The fork seals are trashed on the KX and the dang Honda won't even start. :angryfire Probably the friggen CDI. Typical Honda crap electronics.

Also, we're doing Mariano's memorial ride Sunday.

My back is just now feeling better..........I could be up for an easy paced ride on Sunday morning. What did you have in mind?

Cheers,

tp

Was thinking a nice once around Muenster. My wrist isn't up for enduro paces yet...but I'd like to spend some time up there. Sunday's looking to be the day though. Still got my #?

Albie,

Fix you bikes allready! At the rate yer going it'll be fall and you'll STILL not be ready. No streetbike to speak of myself so I'll wish you a fun day of slab. :P

I don't think I do. PM me with it and I'll call you.

Any chance you want to carpool up there? I don't mind driving........

Cheers,

tp

I think I am going to try and make it to Munster this next Sunday the 16th. Anyone else intrested?

Loyd, everything cool with the family?

Not exactly COOL per se, but manageable. Thanks for asking.

So then? anyone wanna melt some THIS coming weekend?

We are going to Gilmer/ BMRA to ride on Sunday. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us.

Gilmers tu far for me to drive out and back for a dayride. HEck, at todays gas prices Muensters pushing it...

Okay,
Munster this Sunday? My 200 should be back together by then.

oldbmw said:
I thought that was Terra's 200??? ;-)

Oops, We are taking out Terra's 200.

I am the one that killed it. Did it good too, there are several clutch plates that are no longer with us.

Do you want to go on Sunday? I will pick you up!

oldbmw said:
I thought that was Terra's 200??? ;-)

Oops, We are taking out Terra's 200.

I am the one that killed it. Did it good too, there are several clutch plates that are no longer with us.

Do you want to go on Sunday? I will pick you up! The other bike on the trailer is a XR650R ;-)

Maybe, I'm doing a DS ride Saturday in Fannin county so it might be a push.

Hey Lloyd,

Stop being such a big girls blouse and come out and ride! You have a new bike and me thinks yous is skeeered!!

Hey mate, was out at Muenster last sunday..friggin HOT !! Only did two rides as the heat was unbearable!

PM me if you want to head out sometime and ride some trails.

cheers

Back