• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ODODB CRASH VIDEO 10

Buelligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
This one starts with a nasty head on in the SHNF.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbiQlWegCQI"]ODODB CRASH VIDEO 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, you two are lucky to come out OK on that one. Now I see why you guys ride during the week. I bet weekends gets crazy when it's nice weather out.

Roots in the Sam H, who'd a thunk it? When the foliage is thick it is always scary there, glad no one was hurt bad in that head-on. Plumb scary!

Most of our crashes we get on ODODB video are tip overs, stall and falls, etc, but Kit was wearing his GoPro when he had that head on and man is that an eye opener for sure. And yes, that is why I try and ride at least one day during the week every week. I hate to lead on weekends, last 2 times I did, I just missed getting into one of those head ons out there. Will definitely slow down on weekends, especially at those thousands of blind corners.

Last edited:
rode the east side today, definitely needing some rain again, soft sand and dust plus some rutting from the race a few weeks ago.

Back