• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SW Austin Rider

Reaction score
Just wanted to dropa line and let you know I've joined tis forum too. I think I followed a link from cycleforums to get here. I ride a YZF600R about 400-600 miles a week for daily commuting and general riding. I bought it as a salvage bike and restored it. It now sports a salvage rebuild title. :-D

I've been riding since I was a child on dirt bikes and have a few years of experience on the street. However, I've only had my sport tourer for a few months and I'm still learning it. It's been almost 10yrs since my last bike so I'm still pretty timid one the bike. I've most likely met some of you on one of the recent rides or meets in town.

Well, enough about me.... :chug:

Welcome aboard!
:chug:
Where abouts are you from?

Welcome to the group Corey.

Where in SW Austin are you? I am out in Oak Hill. Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime. That YZF is a nice ride. I looked at them when I got my SV. Was a tough decision, but I just love the sound of a V-Twin (and a V-Four BTW)

Back