• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For M38A1

Is this image "soft" compared to the one you see if you click on it?

• Total voters

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Test post of one of his shots on Smugmug

This is XL size

Thanks Rusty....
Yeah, the image displayed above is soft compared to the hotlink by clicking the picture itself and viewing it on SmugMug directly. So something is happening between SmugMug and display on forums. Just look at the hair, details in the lace and pattern on the dress and it's obvious (to me at least)

I've checked my "zoom" on Firefox and it's 100%.

I've also tried making my window 100%, ie: not minimized at all (the top toolbar disappears until you mouse over it)

I'm stumped and horribly frustrated. I get the same problem using both Firefox and Safari too.

Is there some sort of screen resolution setting or size setting I could have configured wankie?

Hey all.....

If you vote, can you drop a post in here and tell me what browser and version you are running?

Thx.

Seems a bit softer to Jenn and I. Looking at Safari on an iPad.....

seem identical to me. Windows 7 and Chrome Browser

Mac Chrome is fine.
Mac Safari, TWT looks better than Smugmug, which I find really odd.
Mac Firefox looks fine.

That being said, I'm on a Macbook Air with a 13" display. I'll retry on my 27" iMac in a bit.

I cannot tell any difference. Win 7, Firefox. Of course, it could just be my fading eyesight...

Back