• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spray-on shield

Sounds like some sort of thick, semi-soluable coating. Might be worth a try.

Sounds like a good thing to try during love bug season. Hopefully it works as advertised as doesn't hurt anything.

Shield, from Dupli-Color, provides temporary spray-on protection for your vehicle where bugs and road grime can do damage. It’s ideal for the front end, rear quarter panel and rocker panels. Spray on Shield as a temporary bra for long road trips, quick mud flaps or as a bug guard. Shield sprays on easily and dries in less than a minute. And best of all, it stays on until you wash it off. You can power wash it off or use soap and water. Rain, snow or moisture in the air won’t affect it. This product leaves no residue on a vehicle’s paint. Give your vehicle the protection that it deserves with Shield.

I was thinking love bugs too when I read this :thumb: A lot of locals just use the PAM cooking spray :trust:

I doubt Dupli-Color would risk it's well-known name on something that didn't perform pretty much as advertised.

Back