• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

wow

That was good, I'm getting nothing work related done this morning it looks like though.

:tab If you watch the slo mo shots of the jumps where the bike is coming toward the camera, you can see that they are bottoming out pretty good and the center stands flop down, hitting the ground. That seems like a disaster waiting to happen!! It would be smart to have something rigged up that would hold those center stands firmly in the UP position to reduce the chances of them snagging on something on the ground and bring the bike to an abrupt and unexpected halt!!

:tab That sand on the beach looked fun. I can't believe they made that climb out when they turned off the beach!

:tab I am amazed at the speed and control they seemed to have riding on the slick, wet, and muddy stuff. I just don't see how they do that, even when on little bikes. I'll ride sand all day and enjoy it, but I just have never figured out how to ride in any kind of serious mud :shrug:

I wish someone would let me borrow a new ktm to go mudding. Nice video.

Easy stuff to do with all the electronic aids on the bike, lol.

Back