• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sound, finally

Reaction score
Last Name
Palmer
Today the UPS guy decided to make my day by bring by my new D&D I ordered. :dude: Though, the poor guy probably got scared to death when my chihuahuas went tearing out the door barking ferociously and jump at his legs, lol. Immediately went to the garage and got it put on in about 15 min or less, and took the bike out for a spin. It has sounds so nice now and the D&D pipe has a really low rumble at idle. Someone had said this pipe was too loud, but, I didn't notice. :mrgreen: Next up, getting some smaller flashers, K&N, and then an undertail delete. Total price for the pipe with shipping was $245 from parts411.com.

DSCN0417.jpg

congrats.

I love the TX flag on the background of the D&D logo

Nice....I heard a D&D on a CBR600F4i and I liked it alot. Heard a lot of good about the pipes....

yeah, it sounds pretty bad-butt.
Some other ZR7 guys complained about the backfire sound you get when slowing down, but I actually kinda like it. plus, I don't feel like unhooking any kind of emissions parts just to get rid of it.

Excellent, congrats on the new pipe...

Hmmmmmmmm...

I think I shall challenge you to a duel - ZR7S aftermarket pipes at 5 paces...
D&D vs. Jardine...
:mrgreen:

Gilk51 said:
Excellent, congrats on the new pipe...

Hmmmmmmmm...

I think I shall challenge you to a duel - ZR7S aftermarket pipes at 5 paces...
D&D vs. Jardine...
:mrgreen:

hmm...this D&D is pretty mean. :lol2: The wife doesn't like naked bikes, but I think this made her like this bike a little more.

Well, the ZR7S is not completely naked, with its mini-fairing and windshield.

I saw the improved version last night - Bill's (graubart) Z750S - black and fuel injected, very purty.

Gilk51 said:
Well, the ZR7S is not completely naked, with its mini-fairing and windshield.

I saw the improved version last night - Bill's (graubart) Z750S - black and fuel injected, very purty.

I was up at Kawasaki City in Irving and looked at a couple of those. Very nice indeed.

Back