• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Preacher needs prayer!

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Wolf
I had invited a rider from work to Katy bike night last Thursday and he didn’t show. I got a call from Lee yesterday and said he was sorry for missing but he had been in a wreck. Since he does not own a car I was immediately worried. Evidently he was headed to church on Wednesday to preach a night sermon and was T- boned by a car that was pulling out of a parking lot. Lee took the full impact of the car and his passenger was thrown from the bike and ended up in the other lane, luckily she was not hit. He mentioned he had a broke foot and was going to have to have pins in his foot and something about re attaching his toes to the bone with pins. His passenger was only bruised and sore. The bike is in bad shape and obviously unridable and he will be out of work for a while. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Will do. He have any way to pay for the medical bills?

Very sorry to hear this. Glad that he is repairable and that his passenger is OK.

JKDGabe said:
Will do. He have any way to pay for the medical bills?

Fortunatly our company has a great insurance plan.

So sorry to hear about this. Please let Lee know that we are praying for a speedy recovery. How did the bike fair?

Is Lee on the forum here? (I have noticed several "Lees")

Hoping for a full recovery...

Gilk51 said:
Is Lee on the forum here? (I have noticed several "Lees")

Hoping for a full recovery...

He is not on the sight because he doesn't have internet but he has came to a bike night before.

Back