• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

10th anniversary of friday night ice cream bikes!

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
yep, it has been 10 years! on 4th of June 2007 Texas Shadow started the thread
In respect of history, of summers gone by, over decades, in points all over the world (NY, ME, OR, CA, OH, TX, UT, Rome, Munich, couldn't find ice cream in Israel.), I proclaim Friday nights:

Ice Cream Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over those 10 years, people have come and gone and some have come again. we have survived heat and cold, Blue Bell has gone away and come back. heck we even survived a lightning strike! :eek2: so come on out and enjoy some good ice cream and burgers.

When: Friday 2nd of June 2017 @ 7PM

Where? 7700 Glenview drive, Richland hills, Tx 76180

MAP:https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...c7890a4b!8m2!3d32.8234222!4d-97.2120021?hl=en

9882c781455dde78d034235904a48a96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, it has been 10 years! on 4th of June 2007 Texas Shadow started the thread

over those 10 years, people have come and gone and some have come again. we have survived heat and cold, Blue Bell has gone away and come back. heck we even survived a lightning strike! :eek2: so come on out and enjoy some good ice cream and burgers.

When: Friday 2nd of June 2017 @ 7PM

Where? 7700 Glenview drive, Richland hills, Tx 76180

MAP:https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...c7890a4b!8m2!3d32.8234222!4d-97.2120021?hl=en
That map took me to Grampas Burger Box in KS??????

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

I've made a few of these over the years, but I will not be able to make this one. Due to time off for a Memorial Day trip to Arkansas, I won't be able to get the time off for this. Eat some Blue Bell for me!

A LOT of people have come and gone the last 10 years.

As the 2nd poster in the original thread, I'll be here and hope a lot the folks that have attended over the last 10 years will help us celebrate.

I was playing this by ear, thinking of using the same dog friendly BnB from my January visit. Not panning out. Our "slow season' on the river is anything but. I am woking five to six days each week. Sunday was a double. Morning and afternoon river trips with a very quick cleanup of gear in between and a ten minute lunch. We have pulled two people from other positions and put them back on the river this week in order to have enough guides. I just can't request time off when the business is scrambling to keep things covered.

Raise a chocolate shake to me this Friday. I would have liked to have dropped by unannounced.

Leon, have you or do you know if anyone has given a heads up to the folks at Burger Box that this might be busier than usual?

We are going to try and make this! Used to go to these a lot. As Focus Frenzy put it when telling me about it last week "when Voyagerrider still rode a Voyager". I think Ladyrider is coming also?

I vaguely remember this place. It was the place Soozy finished up her 50 dates...:zen:

I can't believe it's Friday and nobody has posted yet..:eat:

posted what?
something like "find me and put down your name to go in the helmet and if it is drawn you win something that may be cool!"

Back