• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Grandfather passed away

pacman

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Just made an emergency trip from Burleson to Valdosta, Ga following the news that my grandaddy passed away. He was 90 and very ill. He's is now at peace. Godspeed Grandaddy.

pacman1 said:
Just made an emergency trip from Burleson to Valdosta, Ga following the news that my grandaddy passed away. He was 90 and very ill. He's is now at peace. Godspeed Grandaddy.
Sorry to hear it but making it to 90 is an accomplishment.
Hang in there.

ouch, its never fun to lose family. On the brightside, he's no longer in pain.

I'll remember you and your family in prayer. :pray:

I'm sorry to hear that. My own grandfather is 95 and in failing health. I dread the day I get the call, but will always cherish what he means to me and what I learned from him. I hope you will get the same comfort from those memories.

90 years is a whole lot of memories to cherish. I'm sure he lived a full life and is resting now. Speak of him often - it will keep him around even longer.

Sorry for your loss, makes me want to go back to Va. to see my Grandparents.. I have not seen them in about ....10 years...wow I gotta go back... 10 years... I just thought of that, its a LONG time... I call on holidays and birthdays but it has been 10 years ... wow... they are 75 now..
sorry did not mean to step on your post.. God bless your entire family...
Shiloh

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. We had the viewing lst night, and the funeral is this afternoon. Grandaddy looked good. Comfortable and happy. Like I remember him.

Back