• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Business Associate in Haifa, Israel

Reaction score
First Name
Wesley
Last Name
Linder
I recently bought an engineering services contract from an analyzer company located in Tel Aviv. I have recently come to find out that the engineer who I deal with most often, Irina, calls Haifa home. She is still able to go to work every day, but at home, she must stay in the bomb shelter built in the center of her house. Like most Israeli's, she supports the war, and hopes that Hezbollah is neutralized. The citizens of Haifa live with constant terrorism. Please pray for Irina's and her family's safety.

:clap:

Supporting their economy is one of the best ways you can help Israel right now. Blessings to you and Irina both.

how about if I pray for both sides to find a way to end it. lots of innocent folks on both sides are hurt.

Good point TexasTri. Let's please keep this thread free of the arguments about the war and just understand a lot of people are suffering, regardless of nationality. That is never a good thing and the sooner it all ends, the better. That is definitely worth praying for!

Back