• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Steve "strat1701" Long, Houston, Tx.

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Hi everyone. Cool forum. Thought I'd say hi and post a pic of my bike. I ride a 95 Kawasaki ZX6R and I live in Houston's west side, tackling the cage laden westheimer on friday nights! I used to ride a sportster but I saw the light and went sportbike now. Not into speeding and showboating (yet :-D ) just prefer the more nimble and lighter sportbikes to cruisers. Cool mix of all kinds of bikes here. Ride safe, and ride often! Later!

strat1701
95 Kawasaki ZX6R

[edited by Admin to change IMG tag to URL].

Howdy Steve,

:tab Welcome to the site. You link to the bike pic doesn't work for me?! Anyway, there are tons of folks on the West and Northwest side of town. Check the upcoming events for info about the Tuesday night bike nights at PO's on Telge just North of Hwy 290.

Adios,

Hmmm, if I grab the url from the image's properties, display it, then return to this thread, voila!

Me kinda likey the red/blue paint scheme..

Welcome! :chug:

Okay, curiousity has KILLED the cat :roll: ... Where did you get the paint job? The more I see it the more I really like it. Go ahead ... spill the beans.

No way... Steve, did you follow me here, or is this pure coincidence?

This is Rebecca... We chatted (albeit briefly) this morning. Glad to see you found your way here to TWTex, it's a great site and an amazing group of people. You're about a mile from me (give or take), so we'll definately have to get together for a ride on this side of town. I can't make it to most of the bike nights because I work an evening shift, but I;m thinking of getting something together on Sunday nights to give everyone a chance to relax just a little more before starting another work week.

Cool bike, BTW. Love the paint job - is is standard or custom?

That's a great bike, and great paint job...he he, you saw the light alright, sporbikes,..and Kawasaki! :chug: ..., we gotta put a little ride together..I work on the Westheimer area.

The paint scheme is totally stock. The mid 90's model ninja's had the striped design on them. Only mods to the bike are a Vance and Hines exhaust, otherwise it's a total stock 95. I wish the new Ninja's would have a striped paint scheme on them. I bought the bike used at Eximport Cycles, with warranty, TTL, oil change, drive out at 5K. It's got about 11,500 miles on it, but she'll still go past 100 with no problem with 7K to spare!! :mrgreen:

strat1701

Back