• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Caney Creek Enduro Sun Aug 27

Reaction score
Sorry for the late post, I have been too busy and keep forgetting to post this. I guess its kinda late to ride it although they will still be signing ppl up in the morning and tonight, but the 38th? annual Caney Creek Enduro held by the Trail Riders of Houston will be held tomorrow August 27th in the Sam Houston National Forest. The race will start from New Waverly and run across 1375 into the National Forest. Feel free to come out and help with the race or see some of the race in different areas. An enduro is kinda hard to watch, but there are some areas where you can see the riders come in and refuel or see them go by. Its not a great race for watching, but if you like dirt and just want to come out and help or see little bits and pieces come on by and sign up to help or ask where you could watch some of it maybe. We always need help working the race and that is a great way to see the riders first hand. This Enduro is a NATIONAL event this year and I believe all the big name riders will be there. At least I hope. :)

Race info http://www.trh-cycle.org

Plan for mud and water. hehe

Vaughn

Hi Vaughn,

I am riding DR650, and very interested in the event.
Since I have plan already, the chance is very small, though, I will try to be there to help, or at least to watch the race.
If I go for help, what time should I be there?

Thanks!

Sorry I missed you Texas DR, I went to bed early and left early this morning to go help. The conditions were great and only a little rain fell. The race went off and even though there was some controversy about scoring I think it went well. Sorry about the late post about it, I will do better next time. :)

Vaughn

Hi Vaughn,

I could not cancel the original plan, and could not make it in either way.
Maybe next time...

Back