• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Huntsville Bike Night

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
We are going to have a bike night :-P in Huntsville this Wednesday August.30 starting at 7p.m. until whenever. It will be at Jose's :eat: on Sam Houston Avenue. Basically right in front of Sam Houston State University. This will be a regular event and encourage anybody and everybody to come. Meaning you dont have to live in Huntsville to enjoy the fun and hospitality. All bikes are welcome, look forward to meeting new riders. If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thank You
Jeff :rider:
936-661-7771

P.S. Since this is a new event that will be on a regular basis, any input into what night and time would be best for the majority will be greatly appreciated.

No problem, I was running a month behind yesterday so I guess we cancel out each other, all this time travel is starting to take it's toll on me. I'm getting old before my time.

We have prior plans until about 7:30, so we should be able to swing by afterwards. There are definitely enough people in the greater Huntsville area to make it worth while if everyone shows.

Don't know for sure if I'll be there. My bike is waiting for some parts so I'll be caging it if I do make it.

Shot a PM to RadioTech, so hopefully he and his wife will be able to make it.

tina and i plan on making it to jose's. As for the night i would like to see it on tuesdays due to having the other bike night on thursdays in magnolia. It would help break it up some for those of us who might try both nights some. But its good to see a bike night here no matter what night it ends up being.

The last understanding I had about this week was:
tuesday night 7pm at mckenzies.
If anyone has heard differently please post.
we had talked about trying to get the middle section between the burger side and the bbq side. I was told that mckenzies closes at 8 so we may not get to visit as late inside. I talked with pkiser today and we are going up to mckenzies lil before 7.

Good to see everyone! I think the decision was made to meet at McKenzie's BBQ again next week at 7:00pm.

Good to see Kyle again! He's a quiet one ;-) Man... those ribs were good :drool: Sarah certainly seemed to enjoy the chopped beef, baked potato and beans! Took a while to clean it all off of her though :lol2:

So, does McKenzie's work for folks? If so, we can just make it a regular thing unless someone wants to try something different?

works for me, but anyplace we can have good bike parking will work if someone gets tired of mckenzies

We're heading up to McKenzie's in a bit. Should be there by 7:00pm.

Nice crowd. Maybe 12 people? Quite a few new faces. Sarah was not impressed with the throttle blipping outside :lol2: She got excited when they fired them up and we were heading over to check them out. She's never heard a bike scream at full throttle though and that about made her jump out of her skin! She was ready to go find Mom after that, hehe. Then she was afraid to come back out of the restaurant when we were leaving. Slowly walked up to the door and peeked around the corner to see if the bikes were still over there. She is such a funny kid. She did like the Great Pumpkin!

Back