• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Quick release pins for seat cowl.

Reaction score
Hello everyone -

I can only hope that everone had great weather like we did here in Springfield, MO. A little windy, but in the low 80's and sunny! :mrgreen:

Anyway, I finally got my quick release pins put on the viffer. They work fantastic. I don't know how I lived without them in the past. I bought them from Sargent for $36.95/pair. :shock: It was WELL worth it though. The installation was quick and painless. Have to say that it did make me a little nervous to take a drill to the pride and joy. But, I sucked it up, drilled the two screw holes out with a 1/4" drill bit, and bam - they pins slid right in.

You can take a look at my web page. It's a collage of pictures but their is a close up of the quick release pin.

http://hometown.aol.com/twcowboylover/myhomepage/personal.html

Have a great day! :chug:

Hey Tiffany,

Looks great ! I always wondered why Honda made them the way they did. I think I'll cruise over to the Sargent site and check it out.

Those highmounts look mighty nice too ... good pix!

Dave.

Back