• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please pray

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Greenwood
A friend of mine just called me, he got married about 4 months ago, his wife's family is all in MI. Yesterday they found out his mother in law has a type of bone cancer, not lukiemia(sp?), but they expect her to live for about 2 months if she doesnt start responding to some meds. Thus far, she hasnt. If you could, please throw up a prayer, Mrs. Fox is her name.

thanks

:tab Seems like cancer is everywhere! The bulk of the prayer requests at church are for cancer patients. The several prayer lists I am one are the same way. Lots of cancer... One of our friends here in town is in the late stages of Pancreatic cancer and the treatments are not working. She thought previously she had beat it and gone into remission, but then it came back with a vengance. It is a tough thing to deal with. A sudden death may be shocking, but in the long run I think it is easier for everyone to deal with. Watching loved ones slip away in a long drawn out and painful process is terrible. The whole family needs prayers...

Matt, is this Rob's inlaws?

I'll be sure and pray for her.

el_chupo_ said:
Thanks everybody. Nathan, yes, its Rob.
ok, the time frame seemed to work about right.

I'll be sure and pray for them.

Back