• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRH Family Enduro Sept 24th

Reaction score
RESCHEDULED: OCT22 The last round of the Trail Riders of Houston family enduro series is coming up on Oct 22nd on the east side of the Sam Houston National Forest. More information will be available as soon as we get the flyer out. I would love for anyone to come up and ride the event and or work the event.

We are in need of many people to help work checks, road crossings and sign up as well as sweep riders. If you can help out please email me and let me know. If you want to ride the event keep an eye out for the flyer on http://www.trh-cycle.org
Riders meeting is typically 9am and key time is 10am.

Thanks,
Vaughn Ivey
vivey3 at gmail dot com

Last edited:
I was considering helping out, but I'm not sure since it's still a few weeks away. I'll have to let you know.

Still in need of help for sept 24th. Need checkpoint captians/workers, sweep riders, sound check help, signup help, etc.
Thanks,
Vaughn

Hi, Bagwell,

I cannot promiss yet, though, would like to help.
I will PM to you when my schedule is fixed.

Thanks!

Texas Dr said:
Hi, Bagwell,

I cannot promiss yet, though, would like to help.
I will PM to you when my schedule is fixed.

Thanks!
Thanks Dr,
I appreciate it.

Vaughn

Calling for a lil rain the end of this week, and that should make for nice riding on sunday. Come on out and spend the day in the forest with friends, family, good trails, and good cookin. :)

Vaughn

Last edited:
Vaughn, turns out I won't be able to help after all. Sorry.

You still going out with the broke leg?

Hi, Bagwell,

I can probably go and help you. What time and where should I be?
Somebody, though, need to teach me what to do since I have never helped enduro.

Ken

Ken,
You dont need anything other than a snack and water or something. I would say be at the east side trail head up on 233 past the trade center down the dirt road at 8 or so
Are you planning on bringing your bike? If so, you could ride out to a checkpoint. The checkpoint captian will show you everything you need to know. When you get there just find me (vaughn ivey), patrick cummings, or mark littlefield and we will get you goin. Feel free to call if you want and I can give you more detail. 713 817 1455

Thanks,
Vaughn Ivey

Hi, Vaughn,

I will be there with my KX80.
Hope 2 cycle is OK as long as it has spark arrester.

Thanks!
Ken

shouldnt be a problem. If you have you bike there, I can put you on a check that you have to ride into eh? That would be a big help. :)

Be sure and call before you haul either me or trh hotline or whatever.
TRH hotline 713 910 3131 forest service 888 361 6908 me 713 817 1455
Thanks again,
Vaughn

Back