• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding pants that aren't baggy?

Reaction score
Ive tried Tourmaster and Firstgear pants and they are so baggy in the legs that I can probably put both legs in one. I'm looking for Textile pants that I can wear over jeans that will break the wind in the winter and keep me dry if I run into rain. They don't necessarily have to have a quilted liner.
Do any of you know of a brand of pant thit isn't so baggy, and somewhere in the Houston area that stocks an assortment to try on?

You might want to try Cycle Gear. the one store I know about is located south of Beltway 8 on I-45 north on the north bound side feeder.

If you can't find any locally, consider Aerostitch. They're not cheap, but you can get pants altered right from the factory to your specs.

i like my joe rocket pants you can see if you can find them to try on.. they do not flap in the wind (with me)

Not sure where in Houston you live but Honda of Houston on West and Hwy290 has a decent assortment to try some on.

I have a pair of Olympia Ultra Tour pants and they aren't baggy at all.

I'm a toothpick so I have trouble finding stuff that ISNT baggy on me.

I'm quite impressed with the construction and overall fit and feel of the pants.

I tried on a pair of Olympia jean-type cordura pants that were allegedly my size. Let's just say bagginess was not a problem. That might be a good one to check out.

link

Last edited:
I had a tough time finding overpants with a snug fit, so I took my new textile/mesh overpants to a tailor to be altered. For less than $20, she removed a couple of inches of slack in each leg. No more snagging the pegs when I put my feet down.

stinky93071 said:
i like my joe rocket pants you can see if you can find them to try on.. they do not flap in the wind (with me)

I like the joe rocket balistic 4.0 myself , loose fittin yet, but really comfy and waterproof, yep breath, all textile... I like them...

If you want leather, then:
W_PantCapri_jmn_S.jpg

Itried out the Olympia Ultra Tour pants today. They are a lot less baggy than everything else I tried. I think they will work out just fine. Thanks for everybodys input. For $69 (on sale) you can't beat the price. They are now $89 on the A&S web-site. Still a good price.

Back