• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red River (Muenster)

Reaction score
Ride's on for Sunday 10/8. 5-6 of us meeting at the below point at 0900 sharp. The weather's perfect come on out for some serious fun. Fluids, light lunch and a camp chair are good things to bring.

tsbadirtparking.jpg

Replacement parts came in today. Plannin on being there with no evidence of last weekends "tumble"weedin....:rider:

L0weed said:
Replacement parts came in today. Plannin on being there with no evidence of last weekends "tumble"weedin....:rider:

All right! Gonna get to roost the Yamahonda Fart Fart!

Hood Ornament said:
All right! Gonna get to roost the Yamahonda Fart Fart!

So far its just a kawi-honda hybrid machine. No decent bloke would ride anything blue...that's why we all put the nice red 250 plastics on the 300's.:-P

See youse guys in the am.:rider:

Good time today, even in Bill's woods. No falling down was done by myself. Either **** is freezing over as I write this or Oklahoma's gonna w...nevermind...(Someone else decided to stop and take a sit in the river though.:-P )

...now to go poke around for a new rear brake lever...any wagers on which brand fits?:rider:

Is this the group I rode with on Sunday? I was the loner on the KLX300. If so, thanks for the ride! My thighs are so sore I can hardly walk!
Gary

Albie:

I just finished perusing a crossover parts list. It's officially now a yamahondakow. Hereafter known as "MY Johnny Cash Bike"...:trust:

L0weed said:
Albie:

I just finished perusing a crossover parts list. It's officially now a yamahondakow. Hereafter known as "MY Johnny Cash Bike"...:trust:

:rofl:

gleeloyd said:
Is this the group I rode with on Sunday? I was the loner on the KLX300. If so, thanks for the ride! My thighs are so sore I can hardly walk!
Gary

Small world, man you can ride with us anytime. Let me dig up that group shot from Bills Woods. Will post in a few after getting home.

IMG_1199.jpg

letsride said:
Hey Loweed, how did you break the lever?

Stomping my foot laughing too hard at some bloke who decided to loop his bike and land on his tushy in the river maybe?:rofl:

OR....

Leading you guys around at a faster pace than I shoulda with this tire on and slid the bike into a rock I'd wager. Didn't know it was gone until it was time to slow down and wait.:trust:

Image112.jpg

Odd fact: Replacement part from GasGas- 2@$50.... Crossover part from Kow-$90..."One piece at a time..."

Or maybe when you fell over trying to reach the ground :rofl: at 6 foot height one would think that shouldnt be a problem :) Josh sure set up a good pace, dude could ride.

Back