• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red River Saturday 10/14 or Sunday 10/15

Reaction score
Anyone want to ride this weekend?

There is a chance of rain, but it will in the 70's. :rider:

Cheers,

tp

Just a heads up, there is a group of guys from the KTM forums going up for the w/e. If you're by yourself might want to hook up with them.

Darnit!!! Have to pass on this coming weekend. Had to order new rear brake lever....For $130 it better be friggin gold-plated....:eek2:

My ridin buddy Ross and I are going Saturday. We'll be there about 11:00. Me on the KLX and Ross on his XR400. We'll be in Ross's white Tahoe.

I plan to be there around 9 a.m.

I will be in an almond colored Dodge 4X4 and a KX250, wearing black and grey gear.

I will probably go hit a loop and swing back for gas and water around 11ish if you guys want to ride together.

Cheers,

tp

gleeloyd said:
OK! We'll try and be on time. Looking forward to it.

Gary and Ross, it was great meeting you guys. Sorry I had to cut out so soon. Work always seems to get in the way.

We will have to hit it again real soon.

Cheers,

tp

letsride said:
Tom, Planning on Sunday at usual camp site.

I doubt I will make it back up there on Sunday.

I managed to knock off 30 miles or so. I will pass on the muddy soup this time.

Have fun! :flip:

Cheers,

tp

*sigh* Parts came in but not the tire...maybe next weekend. I bet the ground was perfect today.

L0weed said:
I bet the ground was perfect today.

It was a little drier than I was expecting. I thought it was a little better two weeks ago with a little more moisture in it.

It was still fun.:rider:

Cheers,

tp

MZrider said:
Gary and Ross, it was great meeting you guys. Sorry I had to cut out so soon. Work always seems to get in the way.

We will have to hit it again real soon.

Cheers,

tp

After you left we rode Bill's woods until we were dizzy. Chased a pair of wild turkeys down the trail at one point. While we were resting under the bridge a Llama-looking beast came over to check us out. In the creek we saw a guy on a quad with a giant black dog on the back. Then on the last ride we got stuck on a trail behid a young horse galloping along looking over his shoulder at us. Animal Planet vs. On Any Sunday!

gleeloyd said:
After you left we rode Bill's woods until we were dizzy. Chased a pair of wild turkeys down the trail at one point. While we were resting under the bridge a Llama-looking beast came over to check us out. In the creek we saw a guy on a quad with a giant black dog on the back. Then on the last ride we got stuck on a trail behid a young horse galloping along looking over his shoulder at us. Animal Planet vs. On Any Sunday!

So what your saying is: you guys ride so slow even Llamas can keep up?:lol2:

Fast eh? They must have a gasgas sticker on em then.:mrgreen: :rider:

Hope to see youse mooks next weekend. Any chance of sat instead of sun? My pops wants to go play paintball. Something about being able to pelt not only ornery kids but your parental units with high velocity(sorta) ammo is VERY intoxicating...might even have an extra gun if you wanna come along.

Back