• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

16 year old niece killed in auto accident near carthage

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
I ask for your prayers for my nieces family as she died in a very bad accident on hwy 149 South of Longview sunday afternoon about 530 pm. The services will be in carthage thursday of this week. Needless to say her mother, father, and other family members are having a hard time with this. Thank you for your prayers and thank God in advance for his grace to get us through the storms of life.

Last edited:
Best wishes to all the family and friends.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I will definitely pray for the family.

Jack & Tina,

I'm so sorry to hear about your niece. To lose someone so young must be incredibly hard on you & your family. Please know that I will keep you in my prayers to get through this rough time.

That was close to the time and area where we had our accident on Sunday. It was a rough day apparently as there were many accidents. Very sorry to hear about this. It is hard losing someone older, but losing a child is always a shock. I will pray for her family.

I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers during this time. The funeral was today and it was a true celebration of a life. From all of my family to yours, thanks and God bless.

Back