• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lone Star Track day at the Cresson Motor Sport Ranch March 2

Wasabi

Reaction score
Finally got a web site so I can show my pics. :lol:

I had a great time at Lone Star Track day at the Cresson Motor Sport Ranch March 22. I was riding a 03 Suzuki VStrom I had bought in late January. I was nervous at first but once I was use to the bike and track I was ... still kind of slow.

Thanks to Daryl of Track Leather I was set up with my Power Ranger suit and looked like I knew what I was doing. The weather was a little cool in the morning so Daryl let me stay in his new RV between sessions. Thanks again Daryl. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to sign up for the Riding Class (c group) so I rode with the B group, intermediate riders. Needless to say I was the slow one on the track. Which was greatly appreciated by all the other riders because they used me to determine how much faster they were riding, by how many times they passed me each session. Anything to help I always say.

These are some pics taken by Blair Hartsfield of Hart Photography info@hart-photography.com
http://www.hart-photography.com/MotorSports04/lstd2004.htm>

Track day Pics www.wasabi.smugmug.com

I have more pic and video of other rides I will post soon

Back