• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RedRiver 10/21

Loyd

Reaction score
Crawling out from under a bottle to head up for a few hours of riding later in the am.(Elvis is playing at JJ's and thats just not a show tobe mised) The oversized-African fellow is coming too...supposedly. I was thinking of staying out for a few hours to test out the new mods(read repairs), plan on leaving around 3ish for home like last time.
Prolly be a medium/fast paced ride. Or at least med./fast to me.:rider:

Why not wait until Sunday and just drive a little further north and come race?

Surely there are a few more parts that you need to replace? Another enduro will help you out with that...

Cheers,

tp

Thanks for the offer Tom.:-P

Sunday is paintball with my pops. Monday is trackday aqnyways and I'm a bit old to be doing back-to-back hard days on motos. I havent heard from A.Ric besides....prolly pass on saturday if it means flying solo. I hate to be out doing stuff that breaks stuff w/o someone to go for ambulances.:trust:

Back