• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the site....

Tank

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Vallie
Hello all, I’m Scott and my wife is Stephenie we live in Huntsville we ride Vstars 1100 & 650. We are looking forward to getting some saddle time in with ya’all .. We are local business owners so were busy most of the time but we try to get loose and ride as much as we can. :lol:

Good to have you aboard, Scott. 8-)

If you haven't yet seen the thread about it (link to it here.), a bunch of us are gathering at Tourmeister's house in Huntsville next Saturday for a maintenance day. You and your wife should stop by and say hello if you have the time.

I plan to; we are only a couple of miles apart. I have a vendor booth in the Trinity bike show on the same day so I will have to see how that goes… Hope to see you there.

Welcome to the TWT family Scott & Stephenie!!! Maybe ya'll can join us for a Bike Night in Montgomery some time. I look forward to meeting you both.

Welcome aboard!

Glad to see couples that ride together. So often I have read on here where the rider needs to get permission from their SO to go out riding first.

See ya on Saturday!

We ride as often as we can, this past Sunday we put on a couple of hundred with some new friends. Our son also rides with us when he can…

Back