chiricahua
11-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Me likey:clap:

greengoose
11-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Thats awsome, anyone know where that was filmed

Tourmeister
11-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Man... I would love to ride in places like that, but NOT that speed :eek2: I can't imagine tagging one of those trees while ripping along like that :brainsnap

dfwscotty
11-08-2006, 10:01 PM
mmmm.....I need a cigarette....:hail:

Hemibee
11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Thats awsome, anyone know where that was filmed

Post from KTMTalk
Here's a video I put together from a Dual Sport we rode in Jersey last Sunday.

Team Hammer (Tri-County Sportsmen's MC Club) puts on an awesome event - if you haven't ridden a dual sport before be advised, this isn't your average DS...

Also from KTMTalk
Woah. Nice video! Looks like a lot of fun.

I'm confused, you're riding a 2 stroke on a dual sport ride?

The reply from the above quote.
This 'Dual Sport' is more like an enduro without checks, than traditional DS.

The ride was about 89 miles and the majority was single track firecuts, trails, and a few tight woods sections thrown in. They even have fuel trailers that'll haul your gas cans to 3 different locations along the route - makes it real nice for us 2 smokers. Then they finish the ride off with a great lunch.

It'a an awesome run - this year they added a 50 mile Saturday ride as well thats more suited for the larger bikes, although lots of 'big bikes' rode Sunday also.

I just read they were awarded a National sanction for next year!

Another quote from the rider that may have been the cause of the one rider going down on the fire road.
Nice Helmet Cam Footage, and yes a great ride. Lets hope this one keeps the single track in for years to come. Everything else seems to become an Adventure Bike ride called a dual sport after a few years. This and Michaux are about the only manly rides left.

Sorry if I was the cause of your buddy going down on that fire road sweeper, that was me between you guys on my KABOOM. My intent was to take it easy and pass entering the next tight section since you guys were carring good speed already.

It was crazy how fast you could roll thru those fire break sections, with a big berm on each side of the trail it felt like you could do no wrong. COuld of been bad if it had, heavy on 3rd and trees hurt.

I will be there next year for the dual sport, enduro, hare scrambles and anything else they choose to run.

DOH! forgot about Hancock too..

Hemibee
11-09-2006, 02:38 PM
For those of you that would like to try a section of bar banging trails, we have a new section at Outlaw Trax that is about the same as the one area of the clip where they were at slow speed moving thru the trees. We will be sure Pops or Mopower leads a group thru this section at the December ride scheduled for Outlaw Trax.

Like Montrose says..........."Get on your bad motor scooter and ride.......ride, ride, ride........"