• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Side trip in Denver CO

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
ok, so I wasn't riding since I flew out there on business. But I did get a chance to stop in Fay Myers Motorcycle World. The place is huge. Plenty of bikes and plenty of accessories. Bigger than any non-HD shop I've visited in Houston. Honda, Kaw, Zuk, Yam, KTM, Duc, MV all under one roof. If the motorcycle show went to Denver and was the same as the one they had in Houston, I'd tell folks to save their money and just go to Fay Meyers.

If you get a chance, drop by. It's worth the effort.

Fay Myers is my home dealership. I have had good luck with them. They do not give their bikes away but they have a lot to choose from. The service department has been very good. The new owner (Ralph schamp Honda) has brought a higher level of professionalism to the dealership.:thumb:

Back