• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Steve Smith on TV Nevada Rally Exp

Reaction score
Rocketman on TV Nevada Rally Exp

For those that didn't come with Steve and I to the Nevada Rally Experience this september, The Outdoor Channel (not OLN/vs) is showing the ride this Saturday at 3 pm central time.

Steve gets some good face time with the camera.. I'm in a few shots during the ride.

best thing you guys will see what you missed.

better ride report than I could give

Whooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo Very Cool :clap:

Congrats Guys

Thanks for the heads up !!!

Mike Green

Record it if you don't mind, I would love to watch it. And, can I go next year???

Last Man Standing live or Steve on the Outdoor Channel...What a conundrum.

It looks like I won't be able to go to LMS. Playoff football Friday night and bunches of stuff to shoot Saturday. 45 minutes from my house and I won't be there. Maybe I'll call in sick Friday afternoon and go watch qualifying, then go to Mesquite for the football game. I can always use the DVR to record you so I can watch it over and over again.

LMS will also be going on after dark Saturday. Just make a full day of it and drive out there to catch the "experts" running the course.

XR650Rocketman said:
Ken.....Alphadog says those are Eastern time, who's correct?

Steve
Time Warner's Program Guide has it this Sat at 2 pm. I have my DVR set.

Just saw it. As I was searching for the show I saw there was one on at 5:30 this morning. I didn't know if it was the right episode or not, so I just recorded it. Turns out it was.

Good stuff guys.

oldbmw said:
Just saw it. As I was searching for the show I saw there was one on at 5:30 this morning. I didn't know if it was the right episode or not, so I just recorded it. Turns out it was.

Good stuff guys.

Watched my recording last night and enjoyed it.

Watched it Sat...got it TIVO'd also...

Very informative, beautiful scenery, nice to see older guy's running
this rally...

jsb223 said:

this rally...

Careful with the old comment LOL!!!

For once I wish I had a TV. Can anyone burn it to DVD so I can see it on my computer?

jsb223 said:

this rally...

It's amazing how fast these "older guys" can be when they want to be!

Scott Harden on his 950 needs to change his rear tire just about everyday on a ride like this....

Most riders were in their 30s and 40s I guess.....Then there were the rest of us!!!!

We all could be teenagers with our helmets on.....

Steve

Teeds said:
Careful with the old comment LOL!!!

No disrespect intended... It was very refreshing to see competitors interviews without them sounding like Spicoli from Fast Times...

jsb223 said:
No disrespect intended... It was very refreshing to see competitors interviews without them sounding like Spicoli from Fast Times...

None taken! :sun:

I was the youngest of the four riders while confirming the Terlingua DS ride recently. Combined together we had 166 years of experience riding bikes.

It is kinda fun being the same age as the dirt we ride on. :trust:

I don't think it was disrespect,just a fact!!!And who doesn't have a T.V, it is the 80's right?Kinda neat throwing dirt on someone half you age though..

Could anybody kindly loan me the tape/DVD of the show if you tape it?
I set timer, but my video machine taped jeep kind of show instead...

Thank you!
Ken

Texas Dr said:
Could anybody kindly loan me the tape/DVD of the show if you tape it?
I set timer, but my video machine taped jeep kind of show instead...

Thank you!
Ken

Ken.....let it play some more....The article is part of the "Best in the Desert" series which is mostly trucks....The introduction is all trucks, then the show starts....

Steve

Hi, Steve,

Thank you for the input.

I just checked the tape and found the show taped was "four wheeler TV".
I asked my wife to tape the show since she knows the video machine operation best in my family, though, this probed that none of us really know how to tape...

Thanks!
Ken

I can make DVDs ,if you ol'timers know what to do with them.
VAL

512-447-tire
(8473)

Hey Val,
I would love to get a DVD copy, I don't have that channel on my cable.
What do you think neighbor?

Back