• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CrossCreek Mid-week Dec. 19,20 or 21st?

Reaction score
I have an extra day off that I can only take on one of these days. CrossCreek is only $10 bucks during the week and usually pretty empty.

Anyone want to go during the week on one of those days?:rider:

I've been looking for an excuse to try out that place near Waco myself.

For the next couple weeks I plan on trekkign up to Muenster and seeing just how much of that last man standing stuff I can fall down.:eek2: :rider:

chiricahua where is cross creek? I may be down for it if you dont mind giving a slow guy a tour of the place. You gonna make it to Outlaw this Sat?

chiricahua said:
I have an extra day off that I can only take on one of these days. CrossCreek is only $10 bucks during the week and usually pretty empty.

Anyone want to go during the week on one of those days?:rider:

I have all day off on the 19th with nothing else planned. I'll be checking to see when you go.

Thanks Tony, Dont know why but I thought that place was further.

Kewl, I can ride any of those three days. Just let me know by this Sunday night and I'll get my boss to get me the day off.:rider:

L0weed said:
I've been looking for an excuse to try out that place near Waco myself.

For the next couple weeks I plan on trekkign up to Muenster and seeing just how much of that last man standing stuff I can fall down.:eek2: :rider:

Not sure if you have seen Hemibee's (Tony's) map linky but it's only about 45 miles from north Austin.

kstrs said:
chiricahua where is cross creek? I may be down for it if you dont mind giving a slow guy a tour of the place. You gonna make it to Outlaw this Sat?

Everyone is welcome. There is something there for every level of rider. And I got a tour of the place by some friendly riders so I never mind showing others around.

I’ve been popping Ibuprofen all day for back strain. (Upper back) I don't know if I should just give up my spot or try. Will know in the next few hours after the Jacuzzi.

CBAT said:
I have all day off on the 19th with nothing else planned. I'll be checking to see when you go.
I'd like to go on the day when the most interest is shown. Hope you can make it.

Back