• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Givi V46 Size?

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Jones
I just added a Givi V46 topcase to my bike and althought the Givi literature states it will hold two full face helmets, it won't. I tried my helmet which would probably be a large and another Xsmall that my is my daughters.
In fact with only the xsmall in the case the lid will barely fit down over the helmet with it lying sideways. It won't close with either helmet standing up.
Is anyone else find that to be a problem? Givi thinks they should fit.
thanks,
Bob

We could not get two helmets in ours, But I thought it was my wifes melon head.. did I say that:lol2: .. We never got ours to fit I wear an XL and she is a M.

I have an E460, which I'd guess is essentially the same shell, and I never thought 2 helmets would fit until we did it at the Brenham pie run. 1 helmet went in "right side up" and the other on its side. My helmet was a large - don't know the borrowed helmet size, medium I'd guess. I don't have 2 helmets or I'd take a picture.

Back