• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member in Houston (The Woodlands)

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been joining the gang on the Bike night ate kings cafe for a while, but I realize I was not even registered. Sorry Scott,

I ride, or should I say own, a 1999 Honda CBR 600F4. Two years ago we had twin girls (actually my wife had them, I just withness the deal) and our riding day went to minimum. Thursday night are my riding highlight.

We are originally from Barcelona (Spain). Living in Texas for the last five years, great people, good place to live but, Oh boy we miss the mountains and the Mediterranean beaches!.

I hope to make some constructive contribution to this board every once in a while.

Great picture. Welcome to the site. I haven't made it up to King's yet. Maybe this week. If it stops raining.

Welcome aboard. It was good to meet you last week. One day you will have to bring up the kids so we can see the 'minivan'.

Great picture.

It is easy to look cool while standing still. I will try to get a more decent picture next July 5th at the track. (Last time I broke my collar bone, hopefully I will get a picture first)

If the weather is like today, next Thursday I will drive the "minivan" at King's instead of riding.

Dang!! Raul, I never realized you weren't even registered. Bienvenido!

By the way....you're going to the track July 5th, huh??? need any help?? :twisted:

How funny.,.....spaniars have this different, eauropean sense of humor,ah?

No, but i can bring the tooth paste to fix the scratches on you bike :lol:
in the other hand..if you pay me...I may do it...or better yet, a couple of laps on your bike will suffice...I promise to take gooood care of it :twisted:

MexicanBandito said:
Oh, I almost forgot..I can help you push start your bike. :-P

Touche!

Hey, the real sport bikes start pushing.

Also, after the toothpaste treatment you can hardly tell where the scratches are.

Hello Raul,

I'm glad that you finally decided to join us officially. :-P Looking forward to seeing you again -- we had been missing you at bike night. Kelly showed up one night at 8:30 and for some reason I thought of you. :-? Hope that we can also see Sandy & the girls some time in the future.

Back