• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My wife's uncle passed this christmas day

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
We were woke up this morning by a phone call. My wife's uncle passed at home this morning with a heart attack in Carthage,Tx. His wife was there with him. She was preparing the family Christmas meal in the kitchen when he called for her. He died at his home with his family with him.
I would ask for your prayers for the family once again. It was just a few weeks ago I requested prayer for this family after a 16 year old niece was lost in a horrific auto accident near Carthage. The Holidays this year already had a somewhat somber feel to them due to that loss.
I thank Scot and TWT for allowing post to request prayer. It is a blessing to be able to ask and also a blessing for others to help by interceding for people during needs. Thanks for the prayers that you have already given for this family and those that will come.
It is only by grace that brings faith that people can deal with loss' in the way this family has. Their faith and love of God has shown through the hardships. God is good even when we do not understand.

Thanks for letting us know Jack. We will be praying for them. You are right, it is a privilege, on either end.

So sorry about your loss. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.

This is an especially difficult time for this, given the strong focus on family. I lost my father at Easter several years ago. This actually gave my family some additional peace. We felt that if there ever is a time for extra fanfare in heaven, it must be when it is Easter on earth.

So now there is an added significance to Easter for our family to focus on, and this is very positive. I hope that someday soon your family can have that extra peace at Christmas, as you deal with this loss.

Our condolences to your family.

My most sincere prayers are with you and your family.. its very hard i know my mom passed last year at Christmas.. was very sad this year also. but getting better.. Keep your prayers going also and I am sure GOD will help you thru this... bless you all.

Jim

Back