• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Highways magazine, Jan '07 issue..

Reaction score
...has an article about Texas bridges with that magazine's typical beautiful photography. They cover Dubina's Piano, Bridge City's Rainbow, New Braunfels' Faust Street, the Possum Kingdom arch, Waco's, Regency's and San Saba's suspensions, Canadian's Wagon and the Pennybacker in Austin.

Aside from the lovely pictures, the article is laid out much the same way as my year-ago post on this forum titled "Texas Top Twenty Trestles", presents much of the same information and even uses some of the exact phrasing I used. I'm flattered, and you can say you read it on Two Wheeled Texans first!

Best,
Tom

Well then... you stand a chance as the new editor of Texas Highways. The previous editor died in a fire at his home in Austin on Christmas day. I hope the magazine continues thrive.

Last edited:
Geez, that sucks :uhoh:

Thanks for the heads up Tom.

Back