• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tomball area member

Slider

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I have been a member since Feb 04 but forgot to introduce myself. I ride a 2004 FZ1.

:chug:
Doug

Welcome Doug, I live in Pinehurst and work in Tomball, in front of the college. We can ride someday, I sometimes take the bike after work and ride thru the forest, like yesterday, too bad half way was wet.

Howdy Doug,

:tab Did I find you at the Texaco in Montgomery? I remember talking with a fellow on a new FZ1 there not long ago. I chase so many people down they all start to look alike after a while :mrgreen:

:tab If this rain nonsense ever lets up, it would be nice to see you at King's Cafe for a bike night.

Adios,

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

When are the bike nights? I will try and make the next one.
I am having ride withdrawals with all of this darn rain!

:tab Thursday night at King's Cafe in Montgomery (07/01/04) at 7:00pm. We'll be there. It is on FM 149 a block North of Hwy 105, on the right.

Adios,

Just signed up...found a link off the adventure riders website.

I live in Tomball too, in Pincrest, right behind the Dodge dealership. Ride a HD KXDX, Buell X1 and a BMW R1100SA. The Beemer is new as the others have much fixing to do.

Keep me in mind and PM me sometime if you feel like riding and hanging out. :chug:

Gotta go look around this site now and see what it's all about.

Later

Bob

Ok, I wasn't logged in with my user name. 1 more time...

Just signed up...found a link off the adventure riders website.

I live in Tomball too, in Pincrest, right behind the Dodge dealership. Ride a HD FXDX, Buell X1 and a BMW R1100SA. The Beemer is new as the others have much fixing to do.

Keep me in mind and PM me sometime if you feel like riding and hanging out. :chug:

Gotta go look around this site now and see what it's all about.

Later

Bob

Welcome Aboard

Since you both live very close to Cypress, make sure you both show up at PO's on Tuesday each week for TWT Bike Night. Great turnout last night....

PO's? Where's it at? I know the roads pretty well around there.

X1Glider said:
PO's? Where's it at? I know the roads pretty well around there.

It's about 2 miles north of Hwy 290 on Telge Road. We'd be happy to have you join us next Tuesday. You too, Doug. 8-)

Back