• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Muenster Dual Sport Ride Jan. 6th, 2007

Reaction score
First Name
Willum or Bill
Well, we made it there and back and had a great time at Muenster.

Here’s a few pictures from the ride. We were much too busy riding the bikes to take a lot of pictures.

The bikes wouldn’t stay this clean for long.
trailer.jpg

The bikes posing down by the river.
sand.jpg

Some of the trail where we could actually stop and take some pictures.
uphill_2.jpg

uphill_1.jpg

vurt_up.jpg

downhill_1.jpg

Vurtle getting uh… realigned.
vurt_looking.jpg

What'ja stopping for?
stopped_1.jpg

What a poser!
poser.jpg

And another one!
vurt_poser.jpg

Hmm... which way now?
vurt_stopped.jpg

Back at the trailer and done for the day.
bikes.jpg

We covered about 24 miles total. Here's a GPS track over a map of what we covered of the park.
map-tracks%20copy.jpg

Was this at the off-road park up near there? It looks great and I was thinking of taking my son out there when come to visit

Great pics. thanks for sharing.:clap:

I cry foul! There's NO pics of the wonderfully entertaining dismounts!

Real sorry to have missed you folk. I was overwhelmed by a "seemingly" simple bit of kitchen remodeling... :(

There was definitely plenty of dismounts on my behalf. Thunderchild hardly fell at all. Most of my dismounts were from using the front brake too much in the sand and mud.

VURTLE said:
There was definitely plenty of dismounts on my behalf. Thunderchild hardly fell at all. Most of my dismounts were from using the front brake too much in the sand and mud.

Just twice. :-)

I thought it was funny when you came up behind me after I layed it over that first time and exclaimed, "Finally!". :rofl:

Back