• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

To the five gentlemen at Muenster

SilverBurr

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
I met five riders at Muenster yesterday, they rode a Honda 650, (2) Kawasaki two stroke and Suzuki 400.

Sorry that we lost the guy on the Honda 650, we did look for you a while, but decided that riding and searching were the same thing.

Thanks for letting me tag along yesterday. I found this website and hope you find this message.

Andy

Hey Andy, I see you found the site. Glad to have you aboard. Hope to see you again out there.

Hi Andy, We found Ken at camp and headed out again for a last ride before calling it a day. You can hook up with us anytime, was great meeting you.

I hope to be with you all next time! My knee is healing up well, for day 4, I bend it at 90 degrees, I cannot keep it there due to pressure, but I have movement, no pain killers, so what do you think, one month and I will be out there?

Adam

Thats awesome progress. You scheduled for PT? it worked wonders after my surgery. Riding dirt is therapy also, gets the knee mobilized and all. A month should do it :)

Nice to meet you......

I must started following the wrong group of riders by mistake. We stopped for a quick break and I realized that I didn't know any of those guys;-)

I like to ride offroad once every weekend. Red River and Rocky Rigde are my favorites.

Great day yesterday, weather was perfect and the riding company even better. Thanks for invite me along!!

'07 xr650r
'04 fxdxi
'98 cr250r

Back