• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Neosho Powersports, Neosho MO

bilgepump

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Neosho Powersports, 16194 S Hwy 59 (Yep, the same Hwy 59 we all know and love) Neosho, MO, 888-575-9659, http://www.neoshopowersports.com/

Stopped by this place while trippin' thru the ozarks to pick up soft saddlebags for the VFR- a very nice shop that deals Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki bikes, a bunch of ATVs and even had two trikes in the showroom (if that's your kind of thing). Definitely an impressive showroom but the folks working there are what left an impression on me- all the friendliest people in the world and very helpful with the bags i was trying to purchase.
Also lots of accessories, Arai helmets, jackets, boots, cruiser pipes, and the aforementioned saddlebags that drew me hither. We need a decent shop like this around Shreveport...

Yahoo Map

Back