• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Well, I finally joined!! (text updated 6/24)

TxMike

Reaction score
Hello, gals and guys. I ride a 1994VFR750 which I have had for 9 years, my wife, Charlene, rides a 1995CBR600F3 that she has had for 8 years.

We would probably attend some of the bike nights at Kings in Montgomery, if someone could point me to the pertinent info (i.e. day and time).

Maybe I'll even get involved in some of the discussion here, although I'm a pretty laid-back type of guy!! :-P My profile has the url to some photos.

Welcome Mike.

I don't post much either (500 on the FZ1 board in 3 years) but maybe a group of us can get meet up eventually.

RC

Welcome aboard Mike and Mike's wife (can you at least give us her name? :huh: )

Glad to see more Houstonians getting involved here on the boards. We'll have to wait and see what the weather holds in store for us for the next few weeks, but we'll get a ride together at some point.

Welcome

Hi Mike & Mrs. Glad you joined. Hope to see you both on one of Scott's easy going and casual Tx Butt Burner rides through the country side. ;-)

Vittorio

Howdy Mike,

:tab Welcome to the site! Glad to see you are still riding. I guess all this rain has kept it from getting to hot for you this summer? It has rained here for something like thirty straight days... :roll: I guess maybe I need to do a rain ride for all those people that are leary of riding in the rain, hehe.

:tab Anyway, say hi to Charlene for us ;-)

Adios,

Welcome Aboard

Welcome Mike and Mrs. Mike. There is a NW Houston Bike Night at PO's on Telge every Tuesday if you are interested. Some people ride and others cage it. Drop by and say hello.

Back