• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tried Wing Tips? Windshield Extension?

You might also consider the Laminar Lip. I've not used either of these, but have heard many good reports about the Laminar Lips.

I looked at the "Laminar Lip" online. They sell a universal model (for cruisers) that looks like it might fit.

Considering the lower price and the TWT testimony, I'm going to try one of these. I'll let ya'll know how it works out.

Thanks,

Jim.

So I know theis guy,,,,
he works in a body shop,,,,
And he wanted a little more protection on his 1986 VFR. He goes and gets a broken truck bug deflector out of the trashcan and takes a heat gun and a shapes it like he wants shapes it with heat cuts it with a cut off wheel and attaches it with double stick tape. A few minor mods here or there to fine tune and TA DA!
Just a thought if your thinking about those things,,, the price is right and even if your not Mr Fixit you might look at the product make one from cardboard put it on with duct tape and go for a ride to get and idea of how the product might work
SRAD

Much as this idea appeals to my sense of cheapness, I just ordered a laminar lip online.

Gotta love American ingenuity!

Thanks,

Jim.

Back