• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NEWBIEEEEEE TO SITE

V

vfrtxn

Wow, what a site, I am impressed. I have spent the last three hours reading here. This is what I have learned. Number one, there are a lot of great and friendly people here. I wish I lived closer to the Houston area but I can still meet up for other rides and long trips.
I have been riding for 9 years. I have ridden the following, 82, 95, 2000, 2001 GOLDWINGS, 2002 CBR1100, 97 VALK, 98 VALK, 2002 VTX, 2003 VFR. I currently have the 2001 Wing, 98 Valk, and my favorite the 2003VFR. My longest trip 10,600 miles in 21 days, to Alaska and the western states in AUG-SEPT 2001. My furthest one day ride, 1100 miles in just over 14 hours. My last trip June 16 through June 22 to Colo, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, 4000 miles on the VFR.

I love to ride, but the best thing of all, even better than the riding is the people you meet along the way. I hope to ride with yall soon, see ya down the road.

Gregrrr

Howdy Greg,

:tab Welcome to the site! We were out running around in SW Colorado the same time you were out there. We were based in Montrose all week though.

:tab Hey all you DFW folks, sound off here. I know you are out there! Here we have a new guy that thinks only Houston people hang out here :roll: You guys do get out and ride right? :-P

Adios,

Welcome to the site. Yes there are quite a few DFW folks on here. You won't find a nicer group of folks on the net.

Pete

Yup there's a lot of us here from DFW, the Houston folks just have Scott and Squeaky to get them together and out riding. :)

Back