• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reflective material

Dragwn

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lane

The gold on the resevoir is black during the day, the skull shows up regardless, and gives abit more visibility. I'm going to look at using the black material on my fork legs and the side edges of my front fender, visibility is a good thing :rider:

The Rubber Chicken is an old IBA deal..hehe ask any IBA member, like LDdave, but no, the chicken doesn't reflect...other than reflecting that I may be of fairly sound body, but my mind is slipping away :mrgreen:

I bough the material from http://www.nightfirepatches.com The sheet I got was a special request, if you prod Russ, he might sell another sheet..not sure of the price. If you haven't checked out his stuff, you really should...you can get a wide variety of designs, or just pieces for you helmet.

I may be able to ride down to H-town later this year, might have to get my carbs fettled with by the guy who made my header.

I put some of the black reflective tape that Squeaky gave me on the back of my hardbags . You can't tell it's there in the day but at night you sure can. I have been meaning to go online and find some more but haven't. I had thought about putting a black lettering on it so you could only read it at night but haven't yet

If you are up here... I can always do custom stuff in reflective or non-reflective. Kinda like Dragwn's yoyodyne we did back when

anybody know where to get the 3M reflective sheets?
I put a set of TailBrights on my ST1300 and would love to get an un-cut sheet to make my own for the VFR.
I can find the 3M tape, but not the sheets

I believe that they are. The sew-on's are in a different category.

I have the Ride Safer reflective decals on my helmet. That 3M stuff is great.

Janet

Janet said:
I believe that they are. The sew-on's are in a different category.

I have the Ride Safer reflective decals on my helmet. That 3M stuff is great.

Janet
Thanks, I'll have to get some ordered then. :rider:

I put some of the black out tape on my visor.

IMG_1002.jpg

Blocks out the sun during the day and at night lights up pretty good. Figured with all the head movements it is bound to catch peoples attention.

Back