• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Remember One

ta2240

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Can you remember one more in your prayers.

My grandfather is having open heart surgery tomorrow. He went for a stress test this morning and developed chest pains during. They rushed him to the E.R. and after all their tests they decided that he had a 90% blockage. The have scheduled him for surgery in the morning or as soon as the surgeon gets his team together.

Please remember my Grandmother and Mother also a year ago last September we lost my father and I would hate to see what this would do to them.(Us)

Thanks for letting us know Tim. Please keep us updated as to his condition.

Thanks guys, everything went well but it did turn into a triple bypass between last night and this morning. He is 86 and I think they may have given him another 20 years. The Doc. said that he was as tough inside as he is outside but what would you expect from a Marine.:patriot:

The coolest thing was before they wheeled him back there was 12 of us in the room with him and in came the Doc. and two nurses. The Doc. asked us all to hold hands and say a prayer which he led. Incredible Feeling!:thumb: :thumb:

:clap: Thank God there are christian doctors and nurses. Iam so glad things went well.Ipray that he has a speedy recovery and is home soon. :pray:

ta2240 said:
The Doc. asked us all to hold hands and say a prayer which he led. Incredible Feeling!:thumb: :thumb:
Wow! :thumb:

Hope the recovery goes well...

:thumb: :thumb: Well folks, thanks again for all the prayers. He is walking and cutting up with the nurses. He should be in a regular room soon.:thumb: :thumb:

that is very good news tim. thoughts and prayers continue.

ta2240 said:
:thumb: :thumb: Well folks, thanks again for all the prayers. He is walking and cutting up with the nurses. He should be in a regular room soon.:thumb: :thumb:
Good to hear :clap:

Back