• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ABT iJet RF remote

Reaction score
For you iPod users, Target has the ABT iJet RF remote on clearance for $19.98. There is one black remote left at the Mopac & Ben White location here in Austin, so you might check the other stores to see if they have any. The iJet has a water-resistant remote and is a bottom dock style with a pass-through port so the charger can be plugged in while using it.

I have been using a Griffin AirClick RF remote, it works fine but the remote is not water-resistant and the newer gen iPods don't have the connector at the top like my 40gb iPod does. I have been looking to upgrade to the new 80gb black iPod so I just bought ahead.

I've got one of those myself. Haven't used it on the bike just yet (iPod came in Tuesday) but around the house its worked fine.

Back