• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fabrication Shops in Houston

Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Last Name
Craigon
After spending hours web shopping I have come to the conclusion that there is no aftermarket racks for my Triumph SpeedMaster that meet my requirements.

Can anybody recommend a good fabrication shop in Houston that could build a custom rack ?

I am thinking that the rack should be made from round bar and welded together. I will probably end up getting it chromed so the welds would have to be pretty nice.

The shop would need to have the ability to bend and shape round bar and obviously a good welder.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Calgary-Yogi said:
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Aww, if he were closer Biwwy could weld you a rack!

Rent a welder w/gas and I will zap it all together and make it all pretty. What size round tube do you think you want to use? You don't need SUPER stout since the speedy is not going to be dual sporting. I have the grinders, dremel, cutting wheels, sawzall, etc.

What are you going to be hanging off them? Hard of soft bags?

Seriously, I was going to do that on my pannier racks for the tanker, but found a deal on a used rack (imagine that) :lol:

Back